½ kilo pili nut
1 kg. chocolate premium
1. Toast the pili nut in an oven at low temperature.
2. Cool and set aside.
3. Melt the chocolate bar in a double boiler.
4. Distribute the nuts in moulders.
5. Pour the melted chocolate while hot to coat the nuts.
6. Place the mixture inside the freezer for a few minutes or until the
moulder becomes cloudy.
8. Wrap using chocolate wrapper.
9. Pack and store.
1 kilo flour
2 bar fresh butter
1 cup toasted pili nut (pounded)
2 ½ cup refined sugar
½ kilo skimmed milk
1. Toast the until golden brown
2. Melt butter and set aside.
3. Combine sugar and skimmed milk into flour and mix until well blended.
4. Add the melted butter and pili and mix well.
5. Mould the mixture and wrap in colored cellophane.
6. Pack and store.
1. Measure ingredients needed for crust and filling.
2. In a bowl combine sugar and flour, with a pastry blender or two knives,
cut in fresh butter until it is the size of small peas.
3. Add cold water a little at a time, moving to the side the pieces of
dough as they hold together.
4. Form into balls. Roll each ball into 1/8 inch thick.
5. Press dough to shape of tart. Prick sides and bottom.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. In another bowl, combine condensed milk and sugar. Mix well.
8. Fill up baked crust tart top with sliced pili.
9. Bake until golden brown.
10. Let cool before wrapping, pack.
1 cup pilinut
¼ cup sugar
4 tbsp. karo syrup
¼ cup water
oil for frying
1. Blanch the pilinut and remove seed coats.
2. Combine sugar, syrup and water. Stir until dissolved.
3. Soak pilinut syrup for 10 minutes.
4. Drain. Fly until golden brown.
5. Let it cool down on a piece of cheese cloth.
6. Pack in P.E. plastic or jars of desired size and seal.
7. Store in a cool dry place.
SPICE GREASELESS PILINUT
2 cups pilinut
1 cup water
1. Boil pilinut in water until soft.
2. Add salt, garlic and pepper when most of the water has evaporated.
3. Cook over medium heat until nearly dry.
4. Dry further in a mechanical dryer or in oven at 50 degrees
Fahrenheit until pili become crispy.
5. Cool and pack.
3 cups flour ¼ kilo pilinut
1 cup margarine or butter 1 small can condensed milk
4 tbsp. sugar ¼ cup sugar
¼ cup cold water
? Combine and cook until thick.
1. Prepare and measure all the needed ingredients.
2. Sift together the flour and sugar.
3. Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender or blending fork until pieces
are size of small pass.
4. Sprinkle water, one tbsp. at a time over part of mixture.
Gently mix with fork, push to one side of bowl.
5. Sprinkle next tbsp. water over dry part, mix lightly, push to moistened
part at one side. Repeat until all are moistened.
6. Gather up with fingers, form into balls.
7. Flatten slightly and add the filling.
8. Seal edges.
9. Bake in an oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-40 minutes until golden brown.
1 cup pilinut-roasted
2 pcs. egg white
½ cup refined sugar or confectioner sugar
¼ tsp. cream of tartar
1. Grind the pilinut.
2. Separate the eggwhite from the yolk.
3. Beat eggwhite till fluffy.
4. Mix cream of tartar.
5. Continue beating until mixture form bubbles or foam.
6. Add sugar gradually while beating the mixture. Beat until stiff foam is formed.
7. Add the ground pilinut and fold the mixture.
8. Place small cones in baking sheet.
9. Bake for 40 minutes at 135 degree Fahrenheit.
10. Cool and pack.
½ kilo ground pili
1 can condensed milk
¼ cup sugar
1 pc. egg yolk
8 cups all purpose flour
1 bar fresh butter
6 pcs. egg yolk
1 can evaporated milk
1 ½ cup refined sugar
8 tsp. baking powder
1. Combine the needed ingredients for the filling except the cheese.
2. Sift together the flour and baking powder.
3. Blend the melted butter with egg yolk and sugar. Mix well.
4. Add the evaporated milk alternately with the flour mixture.
5. Gather with fingers and form into roll.
6. Spread the filling on top and sprinkle grated cheese.
7. Roll and cut into desired length.
8. Place in a greased pan and bake in oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
PASTILLAS DE PILI
1 cup pilinut -roasted
1 cup skimmilk
1/3 cup suagr
1 tbsp. vanilla
1/3 cup water
pinch of salt
1. Grind the roasted pilinut finely.
2. Mix sugar and skimmilk thoroughly.
3. Add water and mix well.
4. Stir in pilinut and vanilla.
5. Continue mixing until homogenous.
6. Cook on medium heat with constant stirring until such time that the mixture stick as one ball.
7. Spread on greased trays and cut into desired sizes.
8. Roll over sugar and wrap.
SUGAR COATED PILI
1 cup pilinut (roasted)
1 cup sugar (refined)
½ cup water
¼ tsp. flour
2 tsp. margarine
1. Mix all ingredients in a cooking pan.
2. Cook over moderate heat and continue mixing until syrup is almost dry.
3. Remove from heat when pilinut are coated with syrup.]
4. Spread on tray.
5. Let cool and pack.
1 cup pilinut
½ cup sugar
2 tbsp. karo syrup
½ tsp. margarine
½ tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. water
1. Remove outer skin of pili. Grind coarsely.
2. Combine sugar, water and syrup in a pan.
3. Cook on medium heat until the sugar us dissolved.
4. Add the ground pilinut. Mix thoroughly.
5. Cook until sticky.
6. Add margarine and mix well.
7. Pour on greased tray. Add baking soda and stir thoroughly.
8. Spread immediately and cut into desired sizes while hot.
9. Cool and wrap.
1 cup pilinut
½ cup sugar
¼ tsp. vanilla
1. Blanch pilinut and remove seed coats.
2. Boil pilinut into soft, then drain.
3. Grind the boiled pili finely.
4. Mix pilinut and sugar thoroughly.
5. Cook over moderate heat until boiling.
6. Remove from fire spread on a wooden board. Continue mixing until the mixture stick as one ball.
7. Knead the mixture while hot by using a rolling pin.
8. Cut desired sizes.
MAZAPAN DE PILI
1 cup pilinut – roasted ¼ cup water
1 tbsp. cheese 1 tsp vanilla
1.4 cup skimmilk 1/3 cup suagr
1 pc egg
1. Grind pilinut coarsely or chop using mortar and pestle.
2. Mix sugar and skimmilk very well.
3. Add water equal to the weight of skimmilk and stir thoroughly to a smooth consistency.
4. Stir in pilinut and ¾ parts of total amount of beaten egg.
5. Add cheese and vanilla.
6. Cook on medium heat until sticky.
7. Distribute the mixture on greased paper cups place in muffin pans.
8. Brush beaten eggs on top of each mixture in the cup.
9. Bake at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
1 cup pilinut 1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. margarine 8 tbsp. sugar
4 tspb. Water 4 tbsp. corn syrup
1. Dry pilinut under the sun or in a mechanical dryer.
Cool and remove seed coats.
2. Combine pilinut, sugar, water and corn syrup in a pan.
3. Cook over medium heat until syrup turns golden
brown or when threading occurs. Remove from heat.
4. Add margarine and mix well.
5. Add baking soda and stir thoroughly.
6. Spread on grease wooden board and cut while hot
into desired sizes.
7. Wrap in cellophane when cooled..
1 kilo pili (chopped)
2 can condensed milk
2 cups refined sugar
4 pcs. egg yolk
1. Mix ingredients all together.
2. Cook over moderate heat until thick.
4. Bake until golden brown.
6. Wrap in colored cellophane.